Thursday, April 22, 2010

Rimmel + Soap & Glory.

Felicia!


I've always wanted to get Soap & Glory stuff (SO freaken cute!) , but they aren't that cheap, and I don't have a job at the moment either so it doesn't help... But my chance came a few days ago! Even though I don't really need wrinkle creame, they were on clearance for $3!! I am determined to try this on my mother.

I saw this eyeshadow palette called Dark angel while walking up and down the aisles of Target. The color is beautiful, but i cant seem to get them to pop as much as i've wanted to. I will post the swatches later. Had to get them to try them out ;)

I know im so not pretty -_- don't criticize me. (my pics suck atm, Iphone pic & a sucky camera pic)



Face on, It was my dress down day with unstyled hair. the eyeshadow was alrightt. Next, i wanna try some brighter matte shadow (:

No comments: