Sunday, April 25, 2010

CLINIQUE 3 Step Skin Care

Gloria! :)
I use my products for a while before I have my say on them so if I recommend them I really mean it.

Cleanser:



I used the Liquid facial soap mild.
I liked it! It didn’t dry out my skin and my face felt clean and fresh after using it.



Toner:



I got the mild clarifying lotion
This was a pretty nice toner. The thing I like about it was that there was no alcohol in it so it didn’t sting my face when I used it. And since there was no alcohol or fragrances it didn’t dry out my skin either. Since there is no alcohol in this toner you have to shake it before you use it. It also has salicylic acid and glycol (it’s in the ingredients section check for it). The salicylic acid will help get rid of the acne while the glycol will help moisturize the skin.



Moisturizer:



I got the dramatically different moisturizing gel.
Even though it was a gel it felt extremely light on my face so it was nice and it also felt very natural. It’s oil free so you not have a shiny face. Sometimes I put it on twice because it doesn’t moisturize my face enough. The bad part about his product is that it does not have sunscreen so you need to put sunscreen on top of this when you go outside. For me this product was too light during the winter time so you might need a different product.

No comments: