Friday, April 23, 2010

Astringent

Gloria:)

So I've been using this astringent for some time and I though it was pretty good so I'm going to write a review for it.

Clean & Clear Deep Cleaning Astringent:






I have sensitive skin so this stung and first but it works. This product has salicylic acid which is a very popular acne medicine. It dries out your skins a bit so make sure you use moisturizer after you use this product. I use this product on my problem areas on my face and it takes care of the job in a jiffy. The astringent doesn't really smell good and I suggest not to smell it because it will sting. When you apply this product near your nose breath through our mouth or hold your breath.

If I were to rate this product I would give it a 8 out of 10 because it dries and stings your skin.

No comments: