Friday, May 14, 2010

Simple Gyaru's Makeup tutorial

Hello Lovelies (:

I've been working on this makeup tutorial for a while now, and now its finally done. Originally, I've wanted to make a video tutorial and upload to Youtube. I've actually tried recording it with my camera, but it was a total failure. I think for now, im just gonna make these as picture tutorials. Gloria edited those pictures into video. It's pretty much the same thing as the pictures but in a video format. It had took me quite a while to edit all those pictures. Please bare with me?

This is a really simple makeup for the Gals out there~~ It really only takes about 5 to 10 minutes to do which is perfect for those who are in a rush to get out of the house, school..etc.

Oh here's the link to the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDnW2w1IHEc

Comments will be appreciated and please follow our blog and our youtube channel if you liked them!





Photobucket





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! what eyelashes did you use for the tutorial?? :)

Randomasiangirls said...

Late reply really! I apologize for that. that specific eyelashes was from Daiso! It was super cheap and looked great!

I hope it helped ;)
Felicia