Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Aussie ;; 3 Minute Miracle [deeeeeeep conditioner]


Felicia! ;)


I just got this super super awesome product a few days ago and i just HAD to get online and share this products with everyone (:

I really got to say though. This is one of the best deep conditioners out there. And believe me when i say that, considering i've been in search for a deep conditioner that really works. This product was a mere $3 in Wal-greens!!! I was trying to decide between 3 minute miracle or Neutrogena's Triple moisture deep conditioner, but im glad i've made the choice of Aussie's conditioner.

I have really damaging long hair due to the fact that i use heat products rather often. Hair extensions pretty much screwed my hair over as well. My hair is in a really pathetic state for a hair dyeing virgin. I was rather skeptical about this conditioner at first, but it really did made my hair super super soft and less tangled. It had immediate result. You can pretty much feel the difference in the first wash. Its the first time since in ages that my hair had felt the way it did after washing the first wash. I loved the packaging as well. All you really have to do is to squeeze the bottle and the conditioner just comes right out at the bottom. From what i can tell from the bottle, you can use the conditioner to the last bits.

The only thing that i can think of that might make a person hesitate on buying the product would probably the smell of it. The conditioner has a "pina colada" smell to it. Kinda coconut-ty but i loved it (:.

A word of warning though, its best to concentrate the conditioner on the tips instead of roots. You might just get oily hair the next day instead.

-------------------------------------------------------

Pros:
* super super super cheap. ($3)
* works very well, result can be seen after the first wash.
*Super clever packaging. You can get you money's worth

Cons:
* The "pina colada" smell might throw someone off.



Smell: 4/5
Quality: 5/5
Packaging: 5/5
-----------------------
Overall: 4.7/5

No comments: