Urban Decay will be releasing Book of Shadow III! That basically means that I will now have the chance to collect one of these Book of Shadows :) Please just hook me up! I have been drooling over these Urban Decay limited edition Shadow Books but it is just darn expensive on eBay.
Doesn't it just look so amazing? Theme of the book was inspired by NewYork City. It has already been released in the UK but not anywhere in the US. I am just so excited! This palette comes with 16 eyeshadows, UD's signature Primer Potion and two 24/7 eyeliners.
Gorgeous yeah? There is a mix of blues, browns,green, purples and it is a great collection for any makeup lovers!
Palette contains 16 eyeshadows:
- Bordello Purpley-pink with gold shift
- Kush Bright green
- Loaded Deep emerald/black
- Money Silvery pale green
- Radium Bright blue
- Rockstar Deep eggplant with metallic base
- Suspect Oyster with dimensional shift
- Haight Shimmering, mermaid blue (Permanent)
- Psychedelic Sister Purple amethyst (Permanent)
- Snatch Peachy-pink with glitter (Permanent)
- Last Call Plum punch (Permanent)
- Maui Wowie Medium gold with silver glitter (Permanent)
- Midnight Cowboy Rides Again Golden beige with bronze, gold, and silver glitter (Permanent)
- Smog Deep coppery bronze (Permanent)
- Perversion Matte jet black (Permanent)
- Uzi Metallic silver with big iridescent sparkles (Permanent)
[eyeshadow names credit to temptalia.com]
This palette will be available for $54 in stores & online on September 7th! Be sure to mark the calendar because I just have that feeling that it will be sold out real fast.
If you are currently residing in NYC, Urban Decay will be hosting an event this Saturday August 28th with a chance to buy some Book Of Shadow III! There will only be 1000 pieces of them so while supplies last! ;)
Will you be buying yourself some Book of Shadows III?