Sunday, January 30, 2011

Neutrogena Alcohol Free Toner Review

Gloria :)

It’s been a while since the last time both Felicia and I posted something… Sorry about that. :( We've been super busy with our college apps, finals and all of that other great school stuff. We promise to post more things now!
Now on with a review to start us off… I've been using this toner for some time and I thought it was okay but I wouldn’t get it again, mostly because it wasn’t beneficial for my acne but at the same time it wasn’t meant for acne. Teehee. Anyways the product is Neutrogena Alcohol Free Toner



What they say:
Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner is specially formulated to provide clean, refreshing toning without the harsh, dryinh effects of alcohol. Special mild purifiers gently remove impurities and recondition your skin. And because it is alcohol-free, this formula will not strip delicate facial skin of its own natural moisturizers. Your skin will feel fresha dn clean without tightness, dryness or stinging.

Directions:
Moisten cotton ball with Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner. Apply to face with gentle upward strokes

Ingredients:
Purified Water, PEG-4, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Ceteth-24, Choleth-24, Panthenol, Glyereth-26, Sodium PCA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance


My thoughts:
I started to use this product after my mother bought it from the drug store. I have normal/combination skin so during the winter time I get really dry and during the summer time I get more oily.  It’s a pretty good product in the fact that it leaves your skin soft, it’s cheap and it uses no alcohol. I wish it treated acne but it doesn’t so people with acne prone skin should not use this product unless they will use something else to treat their acne. I also think the smell is pretty nice. ;)
 
Repurchase/Recommend:
I would recommend it but I wouldn't repurchase.It's a nice produce but I need something for acne and this doesn't treat acne. If you don't have acne this is a wonder buy! On drugstore.com it is $7.99.
 
Overall: 12/15

Packaging: 4/5
Product: 3/5
Price: 5/5

No comments: