Thursday, June 23, 2011

Turnaround Concentrate Visible Skin Renewer

Blogged by Gloria :)


Turnaround Concentrate Visible Skin Renewer

STORY TIME! :D I felt that I was starting to break out a bit (I was about to start my menstrual cycle in a couple of days or so) so I went to the Clinique booth at Norstrom while I went shopping. The person at the counter there recommended I use this serum after talking to her for a while. I was told that I might breakout more and then my skin will start cleaning up.






On their website : 
High-performance cocktail of exfoliating ingredients prompts a renewal process that is multilevel, time-released. Speeds fresh cells to the surface. Continually unveils brighter, more radiant skin. Leaves skin with a velvety feel and a perfected look.


Ingredients:
Water (Aqua Purifcata) Purified, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Acetyl Glucosamine, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Salicylic Acid, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copoylmer, Castanea Sativa (Chestnut) Seed Extract, Cholesterol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Yeast Extract (Faex), Caffeine, Adeonsinie Phosphate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Salvia Scharea (Clary) Extract, Creatine, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Pantethine, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Squalane, Glyceryl Stearate, Cocomidopropyl Dimethylamine, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Ethylhexylgylcerin, Sodium Citrate, Hexylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Di-C12-18 Alkyl Dimonium Chloride, Polysorbate 80, Caprylyl Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Isohexadecane, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Iron oxides


Skin Types: All

Concerns: Radiance

How to use: Apply twice daily. Follow with regular moisturiser. Avoid eye area

Cost : 1.0 oz./30 ml. Bottle w/Pump $39.50
So just a little background on my skin….
I have sensitive, combination skin so it’s extremely difficult to find products that work on my skin. I generally don’t break out but I do whenever I start my menstrual cycle and they tend to be on my chin area. So I pretty much have pretty good skin except for when I’m about to start my period. Also I live in the Northern California area so my skin might change when I go down to Southern California for college but as of now I have generally blemish free skin.

Little fun fact:
If you feel your face and you feel small little bumps that aren’t red those are clogged pored (pretty much pimples in the making).


My Review:
I use it in the morning after I wash up and at night time before I go to bed. When I first used this serum I did have new pimples pop up. So I wasn’t completely surprised and I continued to use it. During my third day of use I was still having pimples pop up but I did see the pores on my nose getting smaller. I used to feel small little bumps on my nose before I used the serum but all of those little bumps were gone! I continued to use the product for a couple more days to find my face in general feel super smooth and without little bumps even though I still had some pimples. My skin also looked a bit more radiant!

Repurchase/Recommend:
I would definitely recommend this to blemish prone people with sensitive, oily, or combination skin. If you have dry skin you might want to use a little heavier moisturizer. This is a bit pricey but it’s not expensive either. Compared to other high end cosmetic brands it is actually pretty cheap but compared to drug store based brands it is expensive. I most likely would purchase another bottle of this serum but as of now I won’t because I already purchased another serum so maybe after I use that serum though, I won’t know until I start using that serum.


Overall: 13/15
Packaging: 4/5
Product: 5/5
Price: 4/5

I apologize for the wierd spacing.... I tried to fix it but it won't fix . Sorry ^.^
Comment and tell me if you used/are using this product and what you rate it!

No comments: