Saturday, March 19, 2011

Review: LUSH Fresh Face Mask Love Lettuce

blogged by Felicia.

I 've been using LUSH Love Lettuce for *almost* 2-ish weeks, once every 3 days and Im not even done with half of the tub. It hasn't been that long to see if there is really any long term effects, but I do love using it! It makes my skin feels smooth and supple!

What they say: Polishing almond shell is balanced by skin softening qualities of almond oil and seaweed gel, With soothing lavender essential oil and the magical cleansing tightening action of Fuller's Earth.

How to use:  Apply to clean skin, avoiding the eye area. Leave for five to ten minutes, then rinse with warm water massaging gently. Keep chilled.



 Half of the tub left!


Love Lettuce's consistency


How the mask looks on my wrist?!
My take: After using both Sacred truth and Love Lettuce from the Fresh Face Mask collection, Love lettuce gets my vote of choice! I love its larvender scent in the mask, which also makes it relaxing for me. This goes super well with my Angels on Bare Skin cleanser. Its has some sort of thing in the mask as well which can be use for exfoliating when you are done. This does gets the job done for skin softening, but not quite sure about the whole tightening action. It in my opinion do not have any tightening action what so ever! There was alot of the mask left even after 3 weeks. I never got to finish it :/

Would I repurchase/recomend?
Yeap! This was about $6 for a little tub of it! a little pricey considering how you will have to finish it up in 3 weeks, but  I love how its natural and makes my skin really soft. As stated, the only thing I'm not quite happy about is the shelf-life.

Overall: 11/15

Packaging: 5/5
Product: 3/5
Price: 3/5

No comments: